Friday 18 September 2015

Moon Geun Young Says ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Changed Her Personality for the Better

Moon Geun Young, who stars in film The Throne and is set to make her small screen comeback through SBS′ The Village, recently posed for a spread featured in Allure′s latest issue.

The actress went glam for the shoot, wearing a beautiful black dress with voluminous hair to match her bold lips and cheeks.In the accompanying interview, Moon Geun Young said of her appearance on KBS′ 1 Night, 2 Days earlier this year, "I changed a lot because of 1 Night, 2 Days. Before, I was always scared of showing myself to people, so my relationships were really narrow, and I stayed at home. I went on because of Joo Hyuk oppa, who′s under the same agency as me, but it was a big decision."

She continued, "But spending the ′1 night, 2 days′ filming and spending time with other people changed me a lot. These days, everything makes my heart flutter, it′s fun and I′m really happy."

Moon Geun Young, who is turning 30 soon, also revealed that she has plans to move out soon, saying "My dream is to make my friends cocktails in my own space."