Thursday 3 September 2015

Simon D Says Not Once in His Life Has He Been Without a Girl

Simon D revealed his philosophy of love.

During a recent filming for JTBC′s Witch Hunt, Simon D displayed his ′love expert′ ways upon hearing the story of a male viewer who is passive towards the opposite sex.When Sung Si Kyung asked, "Can you tell what type a girl is?" Simon D confidently esponded, "I can tell just by having a conversation with her or by the way she speaks."

Simon D later said, "I′m the type that does whatever it takes to make the other person like me. I′ve observed that the love you gain from trying lasts longer.

Shin Dong Yeop then asked, "Are you seeing anyone these days?" to which Simon D answered, "I have never, not once in my life been without a girl," drawing attention.

Simon D′s appearance on Witch Hunt will air on September 18 at 11 p.m. KST.