Wednesday 23 September 2015

′Sixteen′ Trainee Minyoung Leaves JYP

Former Sixteen participant and JYP Entertainment trainee Minyoung has left the agency.

Minyoung announced that she left through a post on Instagram on September 23, writing "Hope everyone is doing well. This is Minyoung. I′ve left the agency where I was training."

She continued, "I′m going to try to bear fruit somewhere else. I′m not giving up, it′s nothing like that." In the photo, Minyoung is seen making a heart with her fingers as a sign of thanks to her fans.

Minyoung also wrote, "While I was at the agency, I wanted to communicate with the fans, but I was frustrated because I couldn′t. I wanted to say that I got all of the gifts you sent me. The pretty composition notebook with my name and Pisces drawn on it, the extra copies of manuscript paper, fabric deodorizer, perfume, the pretty accessories, the chocolate that took me two months to finish eating, handwritten letters, propolis, the cute stuffed animals (they′re on my bed) and the message book. I cried a lot looking at that.

Minyoung concluded, "Thank you so much. I got everything. And they were a great source of strength for me. To those who are thinking of me, I′m always thinking of you too. I don′t have anything to give you. But you can take the heart in the photo. ′Sixteen′ Minyoung."

Meanwhile, Minyoung was a participant on Mnet′s Sixteen, a survival program in search of JYP′s next girl group, but she was unfortunately eliminated.