Wednesday 2 September 2015

SNSD′s Sooyoung Reveals Her CF Secrets


Girls′ Generation (SNSD)′s Yoona and Sooyoung will be making a special appearance on Mickey Mouse Club.

Yoona and Sooyoung will appear on the ′Star Special Lecture′ segment of the August 3 episode to share the ′CF acting tricks′ they′ve picked up over the years as top CF stars with the SM Rookies.Sooyoung said, "The angle of your face is really important in CFs. I preferred the right side of my face, but advertisers liked the left side of my face."

She continued, "Korean cosmetics brands liked the right side of my face for ads, while overseas cosmetics brands liked the left side of my face."

Sooyoung also shared a memorable moment while shooting a CF, saying "I once shot a cosmetics CF in which the concept was water running down my face. They poured real water on my face during the shoot, not CG. Water went into my ears, and I was drenched from head to toe, but the results were really good. That was my most memorable CF."

The SNSD members also showered their juniors with compliments and tips, creating a warm atmosphere on set.

SNSD′s ′Star Special Lecture′ will air on Disney Channel on Septeber 3 at 8 p.m. KST.