Tuesday 26 April 2016

I.O.I Plans to Donate Showcase Proceeds

Girl group I.O.I, who has stirred the hearts of their fans by announcing their first mini album release date to be May 4, will be holding a showcase on May 5.

The 11 member group I.O.I, which was created from fan votes, will be releasing their mini album on May 4 and hold a showcase on May 5. The showcase will be held at Jangchung Gymnasium, which holds up to 3,000 people, and it will mark the groups first debut performance.

I.O.I showcase and fan meeting tickets will go on sale starting 2 p.m. on April 30 exclusively at Melon Ticket. The tickets will be sold for 1,000 won each (approximately $1 USD) and all proceeds will be donated in the name of I.O.I and their fans to an organization selected by the fans.

The I.O.I showcase will be broadcast LIVE on Melon AZTalk and 1theK for fans who are unable to attend the event.

Meanwhile, I.O.I is busy preparing for the release of their first album on May 4.