Thursday 14 April 2016

Joey Yung to Launch Live Concert with Alex Fung


Joey Yung and Alex Fung attended the press conference to talk about their preparation for a joint live concert, which was not their first cooperation. Joey was thankful that Alex helped her to find her feminine characteristics again and turned her back into a real woman. She teased that she would not invite Hacken Lee as her guest performer, "I have not spent a week without him in the past 2 years. Now I hope to breathe freely during the weeks working with Alex." Alex added, "So that you’d know that you still have some other man in your music career." However, Joey said she was happy to have a partner at work like Hacken whom she had never been tired of, "It’s hard to find someone that I won’t feel sick if I have to see him/her every day, of course except my family." While some felt sorry for Joey when she failed in the TV show "I Am a Singer", she said she did not feel too upset, "I don’t feel proud when I succeed and I don’t feel depressed when I fail." William Chan was busy at work and did not feel bad, and both of them were satisfied with their performance.