Tuesday 23 August 2016

Aaron Kwok kicks off first of 15 concerts in Hong Kong



Aaron Kwok Launches Live Concert in Hong Kong.

Asia's dance king lifted his jacket to reveal his muscles and proved the achievement of his hard work out and strict diet during his concert. He was satisfied with his overall performance, saying that the sexy and wild, alluring and masculine style was a special breakthrough for him. With a giant wheel on the stage, Aaron performed many challenging actions like an Olympic athlete.

When asked if he’d speed up his marriage plan as he had said on stage in recent years, he admitted, "It is always the real me on the stage, and what I say is from my heart."

Aaron said, "Sometimes I’d like to share my life or perhaps a little about my future plans with you. I think when one grows up, he will have the opportunity to marry some day." Still he emphasised that his scheduled is packed and marriage would have to "depend on chance".