Wednesday 24 August 2016

Kim Jong Kook Releases His First Chinese Digital Single

Kim Jong Kook has released his first Chinese digital single.

Kim Jong Kook′s agency Maroo Entertainment stated, "Kim Jong Kook released his first Chinese digital single on August 23, China Time." The digital single talks about the regret a man feels after letting go of a love in the past. Although this was Kim Jong Kook first time singing in Chinese, he received praise for his exceptional skills.

Additionally, expectations for Kim Jong Kook′s first Chinese digital single were high as teasers were dropped through Weibo for 5 days leading up to the release and the track was exclusively revealed through Chinese music sites Kugou Music and Kuwo Music.

Kim Jong Kook stated, "My presence in China is strong as a variety show star, but I released this single because I wanted to show my artist side. As someone who does music, I am showing my singing."

Meanwhile, Kim Jong Kook visited local theaters to film SBS′ Running Man and KBS2TV′s Talents for Sale and plans to actively promote in China after the release of his track on August 23.