Friday 12 August 2016

Hyuna Performs Comeback Stage and Takes Home ′M COUNTDOWN′ Trophy


On August 11, Hyuna won 1st place on the live broadcast of Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN.On this day, Hyuna competed against cute girl group Oh My Girl. All eyes were on the battle against cute and sexy between Oh My Girl and Hyuna. 

After Hyuna′s win was announced, the singer shared, "First of all, thank you for your interest when I came back after 1 year with a solo. Thank you fans. President, are you watching? I′ll continue to work hard."Hyuna came back this summer with a sexy new track and performed a perfect performance of How′s This? The artist who placed 1st at the same time as her comeback also performed the track Freaky

Hyuna′s competition, Oh My Girl, performed their new track Listen To My Word (A-ing). The cute girl group competed against Hyuna′s sexy stage.Additionally, GFriend received the M COUNTDOWN triple crown by placing 1st for 3 weeks in a row until last week. To thank the fans, the girl group performed a special stage that included the performances of Rough and Navillera

I.O.I and Jun.K also performed their comeback stages for the first time on M COUNTDOWN. I.O.I performed a powerful performance of Whatta Man while Jun.K went one stage with Think About You and No Love

Meanwhile, other performances of the night included Monsta X, NCT127, Nine Muses A, ASTRO, 24K, UP10TION and more.