Wednesday 31 August 2016

Jay Chou Makes Commercials for WildAid

Jay Chou was invited to make 4 promotional films for WildAid and provide the voice-over in English for the English version. Jay said he would consult his wife Hannah Quinlivan prior to the filming. According to the Apple Daily, Jay was the highest-earning singer in 2016. Jay said happily, "I’m surprised by these scary figures. I need to ask my mother about it." However, his mother would usually say, "How is it possible? Never trust the newspapers." And his plan for buying another car was stopped. Jay had posted a painting on his Facebook on Father’s Day, and the fans discovered a fetus’ ultrasound image was concealed in the painting. When asked if he had another baby coming, Jay said smilingly, "No. Why would I post an ultrasound image online? I’m not a fool."