Friday 2 September 2016

Jackie Chan Praises Eddie Peng and Denies Rumors

At the press conference for the start of filming "Bleeding Steel", director Leo Zhang and the major cast members including Yunshan Xiahou, Jackie Chan, Nana Ou-Yang and Show Lo, etc. all showed up. When Jackie was asked if Show Lo took the place of Eddie Peng because Eddie had offended him, he said, "I know Eddie very well.

I sometimes visited him when he was filming for Sammo Hung. All I’ve heard about him are nice things and that he is a diligent junior with good work ethics. I look forward to collaborating with Eddie. I say this not to rebuke the rumors but to show that I’d really like to praise him before and behind people.

I’m sure it is a erroneous rumor." Jackie said he had not been involved in the movie too much, and the leading actor and actress were both chosen by Leo. He revealed that "Bleeding Steel" would be filmed in Taiwan for 45 days, during which his wife Joan Lin and son Jaycee Chan would come to visit him.