Thursday 31 March 2016

Lee Dong Hwi Says Big Bang′s T.O.P Took Care of Him During ′Tazza 2′

Lee Dong Hwi expressed his gratitude towards Big Bang′s T.O.P on Radio Star.

Nam Goong Min, Lee Dong Hwi, Yoon Jung Soo and AOA′s Seolhyun appeared as guests on the March 30 broadcast of MBC′s Radio Star.Lee Dong Hwi revealed how he knows T.O.P when MC Yoon Jong Shin asked, "You consider Big Bang′s T.O.P a mentor?" to which the actor responded, "He′s a friend I′m grateful for."

He continued, "We got really close while filming the movie Tazza 2 together. I didn't have an agency at the time, and T.O.P would give me rides in his car and gave me a place to stay. I was really thankful for that."

Lee Dong Hwi said, "However, when I went to T.O.P′s place, I had to sleep on the couch. I remember it being really uncomfortable," drawing laughs.


The actor later explained, "The reason I call him my mentor is because he would keep saying ′Good job′ like the professor in the film Whiplash.